In this episode of "The No Food Rules" podcast, join Colleen and Nicole as they dive into a deep conversation about the challenges that come with postpartum and breastfeeding.
From the stress and anxiety that can arise to managing changes in your body and eating habits, they explore it all while addressing important questions such as whether it's okay to start intuitive eating while breastfeeding and how to navigate changes in your body and your eating habits. Plus, the impact of diet culture even years after you’ve stopped dieting.
Then listen in as they lighten things up with some BTS by two dieticians about their love for home renovation projects and their favorite Ikea hacks and snacks.
- Why recognizing the emotional struggles of breastfeeding is crucial.
- Society's pressure that breast is best—how outside influences can pressure you into breastfeeding and why you must decide what works for YOU.
- Intuitive eating while breastfeeding—how to listen to your body and honor your hunger, especially during the first few months.
- The emotional side of breastfeeding: how building a supportive community can help ensure success.
- What's best for mom IS best for baby!
Follow Colleen On: