Soaring Consumer Credit Means Higher Consumer Prices - Ep 866
· The Fed will surrender to inflation in 2023.
· Recession will be the Fed’s next battle, and they’ll lose that too.
· Inflation is expanding with money supply and credit supply.
· Consumers in debt are going out with a bang.
· Republican compromises continue to err on the side of big government.
Go to https://bambee.com and type in Peter Schiff under PODCAST when you sign up
Join my Locals community to get The Peter Schiff Show ad-free and a day early! Plus get access to special live reports and Q&As. Visit https://schiffradio.com/premium to become a member.
Invest like me: https://schiffradio.com/invest
RATE AND REVIEW on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PeterSchiff/reviews/
SIGN UP FOR MY FREE NEWSLETTER: https://www.europac.com/
Schiff Gold News: http://www.SchiffGold.com/news
Buy my newest book at http://www.tinyurl.com/RealCrash
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/PeterSchiff
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.Twitter.com/PeterSchiff
Follow me on Instagram: https://Instagram.com/PeterSchiff
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy
The podcast The Peter Schiff Show Podcast is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.