Bet $1 To Make $10 – How To Master Leverage And Compound Growth Without Risking It All
Have you ever wondered how to accelerate your wealth position without having to risk everything? If so, we have something very important to tell you in this episode that – let’s be real here – a lot of folks don’t actually know about.
Property Investors actually have a Superpower…. and that Superpower is LEVERAGE.
But it gets even better than that. Because if you add this superpower with another one – “The Compound Effect” – you’ll be sitting very pretty indeed! And these two fundamentals of investing are what make property such a safe and sustainable vehicle for wealth creation.
If you have no idea what we mean by “leverage” or “compounding”, that’s totally okay… ‘cos we’re about to fill you in on exactly what these terms mean and how they amplify your ability to create a passive income for life.
Plus, we’ll be walking you through WHO exactly property investors should have on their team as well as other investment choices you can consider instead of/as well as property!
Listen to now to learn how to master leverage and compound growth WITHOUT risking it all!
Don’t forget, get further insights and “play along at home” by picking up a FREE physical copy of our book here: http://www.thearmchairguide.com.au/
Here’s a bit of what we cover in today’s episode…
- How does lasting wealth creation occur?
- Why can’t you “save your way” to a passive income?
- What is Leverage and how can you use it to make your money work MUCH harder for you?
- What is The Compound Effect and why does this totally change the game if you’re investing over the long term?
- What are the four ways we generate money?
- How can you accelerate your wealth safely AND sustainably?
- Why shouldn’t you trust the Australian Pension to look after you in retirement?
- What types of investments are available to you?
- Why is property such a great investment vehicle, particularly if you want a “hands off” approach to a passive income?
- What professionals do property investors need on their team?
Free Book – The Armchair Guide To Property Investing: How to Retire on $2,000 A Week (please just pay for postage – we’ll pay for the book and send it anywhere in Australia for you.)
Episodes from The Property Couch to Further Support You…
LISTEN TO THE FIRST 20 EPISODES HERE >>
MOORR MONEY MANAGEMENT APP:
👉 Apple: https://apple.co/3ioICGW
👉 Google Play: https://bit.ly/3OT86bW
👉 Web platform: https://www.moorr.com.au/
- How to Build a Property Portfolio and Retire on $2,000 a week >>
FREE BEST-SELLING BOOKS:
- The Armchair Guide to Property Investing
- Make Money Simple Again
FIND US HERE: