The #1 Reason Why These Properties Soar In Value… While Others DON’T!
Not all properties are created equal. And there is a specific reason for this – what we like to call “The Psychology Behind The Price”. And this has EVERYTHING to do with human interest and human behaviour – something that can indeed be measured and, almost always, stays exactly the same… no matter who you are or where you live.
Here’s the deal… there are two “types” of properties – Investment Grade and Investment Stock. And most investors are often tricked into thinking – or falsely assume – that what they think is a good investment is going to turn out to be, well, a good investment. And this is NOT the case. In fact, it’s often the complete opposite.
This may come as a surprise to you… but the greatest investments – what we call “investment grade” properties – actually target the owner-occupier (that is, the home owner)… NOT the investor!
And in today’s episode we’re going to tell you exactly why this is and give you the science behind what makes for an Investment Grade property and how to recognise one using the golden rule that underpins the value of property – Supply and Demand!
Listen now to learn how to get a return on your investment property and keep it… simply by identifying high demand in the property market.
Investment Grade = Great.
Investment Stock = No good.
Don’t forget, get further insights and “play along at home” by picking up a FREE physical copy of our book here: http://www.thearmchairguide.com.au/
Here’s a bit of what we cover in today’s episode…
- What types of properties almost always outperform others?
- What do we mean by “Supply and Demand” and how can property investors use this to get a return on investment?
- Investment Grade vs Investment Stock
- What is “Owner-Occupier Appeal”?
- How To Identify REAL High Demand in The Property Market!
- Critical Supply Considerations and How to Identify “Scarcity” in the market
- The Three Biggies: Human Behaviour, Human Interest and Economic Activity
- What Property Indicators should property investors assess?
- Why does the Demographic of a property market have such an impact on property prices?
- What areas will grow most in value?
- What is gentrification?
- Tips for Investing in Apartments
Free Book – The Armchair Guide To Property Investing: How to Retire on $2,000 A Week(please just pay for postage – we’ll pay for the book and send it anywhere in Austr
LISTEN TO THE FIRST 20 EPISODES HERE >>
MOORR MONEY MANAGEMENT APP:
👉 Apple: https://apple.co/3ioICGW
👉 Google Play: https://bit.ly/3OT86bW
👉 Web platform: https://www.moorr.com.au/
- How to Build a Property Portfolio and Retire on $2,000 a week >>
FREE BEST-SELLING BOOKS:
- The Armchair Guide to Property Investing
- Make Money Simple Again
FIND US HERE: