How to live an embodied life with Mary Beth Larue
Today's guest is the wonderful Mary Beth Larue - a yoga teacher whose soulful, deep-diving brand of slow flow yoga is 100%, completely and utterly Brooke's jam.
Mary Beth shares her yoga origin story and why she now focuses so much of her teaching on slow flow yoga. She and Brooke then dive into a beautiful exploration of how to practice embodiment not only through yoga, but probably more importantly, how to practice in the mundane moments of life.
They also discuss:
- Mary Beth's journey to motherhood through foster-care and adoption
- how a yoga practise helped her navigate the uncertainty of those years of not-knowing
- slow flow yoga - what is it and how to practise?
- how to apply the idea of slow flow off the mat
- navigating periods of profound uncertainty using our values and an attuned inner-knowing
- how to ground yourself in the moment when you feel yourself becoming disconnected
- Head to slowyourhome.com/season9 for the complete show notes and links to everything mentioned in today's show
Love Slow? Support the show!
- Become a patron
- Or buy us a coffee and share the love
Looking for more?
- Follow us on Instagram @slowhomepod
- Or leave a rating or review in iTunes
Join The Tortoise Community: https://brookemcalary.substack.com/
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
The podcast The Tortoise with Brooke McAlary is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.