The complexion of Everton v Aston Villa is changed completely by Big Dunc taking the helm, up against Stevie G on Merseyside again. David Moyes returns to Old Trafford again as West Ham face a Rangnick side still waiting to play 90 good minutes within the same match.
In midweek, Tottenham complete a historic comeback at Leicester with Antonio Conte transforming the mentality of his squad. But what’s happened to Chelsea and why are they all so miserable?
The panel discusses the prospect of watching Christian Eriksen play football again if he does indeed join his fellow Danes at Brentford.
Maher Mezahi gives us the latest from AFCON as Ghana go out and Gabon progress despite the most shambolic preparations possible.
Plus Fulham attempting a Peterborough. And Nutella – the ketchup of professional cycling.
• PART 1a: Leicester 2-3 Tottenham (05m 30s)
• PART 1b: Brighton 1-1 Chelsea (14m 00s)
• PART 2a: Everton v Aston Villa preview (26m 00s)
• PART 2b: The battle at the bottom – and in the middle (34m 00s)
• PART 3: Eriksen to Brentford? Plus Brentford 1-3 Man Utd (44m 00s)
• PART 4: The latest from AFCON with Maher Mezahi (57m 00s)
SIGN UP TO THE ATHLETIC TODAY FOR 33% OFF THE PRICE OF AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION
GET IN TOUCH:
• follow us on Instagram
• find us on Facebook
• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow
READ STUFF ON OUR WEBSITE:
• check out thetotallyfootballshow.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The podcast The Totally Football Show with James Richardson is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.