VNR #93 - What does CrossFit do wrong?
Varied Not Random
- Common arguments against CrossFit are discussed.
- The criticisms covered in this episode are:
- "CrossFit encourages sloppy form."
- "CrossFit trainers are not qualified to coach people."
- "Doing Olympic lifts for time is a disaster."
- "GHD sit-ups are destructive to your back."
- "The sumo deadlift high pull will injure your shoulders."
- Pat & Adrian talk about these topics & others.
Health & Fitness
The podcast Varied Not Random is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.