E176: Simon Sinek: The Advice Young People NEED To Hear
The biggest influential business influencer on the planet, Simon Sinek is one of the most searched terms on YouTube and the author of books that have sold millions and millions of copies.
Sinek returns to Diary of a CEO after his last conversation was his ‘favourite interview’, in a conversation that goes into even more depth, provides even more inspiration, and generates even more meaning.
Simon tells us about what he sees in the new, revolutionary generation coming into the workforce, the right way to go about fostering connection and caring for each other, and how even ten years on he’s more convinced than ever it all comes back to your ‘why’.
- What is your why?
- Do you ever give up on someone?
- Is mindset a privilege?
- The impact of covid in the work place
- Gen-z are the least resilience generation
- Monogamy, struggling relationships
- Most difficult conversations
- Are men having unmet needs in a changing world?
- Whats the best question I could ask you?
- The last guest question
Watch the episodes on Youtube: https://g2ul0.app.link/aTf9jh8Zvsb
Follow us on Telegram: https://g2ul0.app.link/E561VVf0vsb
BlueJeans - https://g2ul0.app.link/NCgpGjVNKsb