Anxiety Blood Test, Mommy Brain, Linkedin Spy
Today you’ll learn about a new blood test that’s been developed to assess anxiety, what’s really happening neurologically that causes “mommy brain”, and how a spy may be trying to contact you on Linkedin.
Find episode transcripts here: https://curiosity-daily-4e53644e.simplecast.com/episodes/anxiety-blood-test-mommy-brain-linkedin-spy
Anxiety Blood Test
- “New Blood Test Developed for Anxiety.” by Molly Campbell. 2023.
- “Towards precision medicine for anxiety disorders: objective assessment, risk prediction, pharmacogenomics, and repurposed drugs.” by K. Roseberry, et al. 2023.
- “Post-traumatic stress disorder.” Mayo Clinic. N.d.
- “‘Mommy brain’ doesn’t capture how the brain transforms during pregnancy.” by Aimee Cunningham. 2023.
- “Becoming a mother entails anatomical changes in the ventral striatum of the human brain that facilitate its responsiveness to offspring cues.” by Elseline Hoekzema, et al. 2019. .
- “Pregnancy and adolescence entail similar neuroanatomical adaptations: A comparative analysis of cerebral morphometric changes.” by Susanna Carmona, et al. 2019.
- “It’s Time to Rebrand ‘Mommy Brain’.” by Clare McCormack, et al. 2023.
- “A Spy Wants to Connect With You on LinkedIn” by Jennifer Conrad and Matt Burgess
- “OPERATION IN(TER)CEPTION: TARGETED ATTACKS AGAINST EUROPEAN AEROSPACE AND MILITARY COMPANIES” by Dominik Breitenbacher and Kaspars Otis
- “Community Report” by LinkedIn Transparency
Follow Curiosity Daily on your favorite podcast app to get smarter with Calli and Nate — for free! Still curious? Get exclusive science shows, nature documentaries, and more real-life entertainment on discovery+! Go to https://discoveryplus.com/curiosity to start your 7-day free trial. discovery+ is currently only available for US subscribers.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.