Chronic Pain Treatment, Tree Planting, Nose Pickers
Today, you’ll learn about a possible new treatment for chronic pain, a major obstacle to the world’s tree-planting plans, and some bad news for nose pickers.
Chronic Pain Treatment
- “Identification and targeting of a unique Nav1.7 domain driving chronic pain.” by Kimberly Gomez, et al. 2023.
- “Nav1.7 withholds its pain potential.” by Katie Kingwell. 2023.
- “Chronic Pain Among Adults - United States, 2019 - 2021.” CDC. 2023.
- “Prevalence of chronic pain among adults in the United States.” by R Jason Yong & Neil Bhattacharyya. 2022.
- “Plans to plant billions of trees threatened by massive undersupply of seedlings.” by Joshua Brown. 2023.
- “A lack of ecological diversity in forest nurseries limits the achievement of tree-planting objectives in response to global change.” by Peter W. Clark, et al. 2023.
- “Trees Help Fight Climate Change.” Arbor Day Foundation. N.d.
- “Benefits of Planting Trees.” Tree Advisory Board. N.D.
- “Why Not to Pick Your Nose // Association between nose picking and SARS-Cov-2 incident, a cohort study in hospital healthcare workers.” by A.H. Ayesha Lavell, et al. 2023.
- “Nose picking linked to higher risk of covid, study shows.” by Lindsey Bever. 2023.
- “The Anatomy and Function of the Nasal Cavity.” by Kristin Hayes, RN. 2023.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.