Korean Rockfish Power, Machu Picchu DNA, Breastfed Benefits
Today, you’ll learn about a toxic fish that could help save lives, new secrets about the people who once lived in Machu Picchu, and a study that looked at the benefits of breastfeeding.
Korean Rockfish Power
- “This fish delivers a nasty sting. Could it also save lives?” by Phie Jacobs. 2023.
- “Rockfish.” Monterey Bay Aquarium. N.d.
- “What Is Cystic Fibrosis?” NIH. 2022.
Machu Picchu DNA
- “Machu Picchu’s servants hailed from distant lands conquered by the Incas, genetic study finds.” by Kristina Killgrove. 2023.
- “The discovery of Machu Picchu.” by Richard Cavendish. 2011.
- “Machu Picchu History and Discovery.” Discover Peru. n.d.
- “Breastfeeding is associated with a 33% reduction in first-year post-perinatal infant mortality.” EurekAlert! 2023.
- “How Reliable Are the Birth Certificate Variables for Mothers with Medicaid Coverage?” by Embry M. Howell, et al. 2021.
- “What do we know about infant mortality in the U.S. and comparable countries?” by Rabah Kamal, et al. 2019.
- “Infant Mortality.” CDC. 2022.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.