Mars Organics, Cognitive Flexibility, Copper Age Leadership
Today, you’ll learn about some tantalizing molecules found on Mars, a new study that shows how cognitive flexibility can help teachers keep their cool, and how a new scientific method revealed an unexpected truth about women in the Copper Age.
Find episode transcripts here: https://curiosity-daily-4e53644e.simplecast.com/episodes/mars-organics-cognitive-flexibility-copper-age-leadership
- “Diverse Organic-Mineral Associations in Jezero Crater, Mars.” by Sunanda Sharma, et al. 2023.
- “NASA’S Perseverance Rover Finds Preserved Organic Molecules on Mars.” by Isaac Schultz. 2023.
- “Fly over Perseverance rover’s Mars stomping grounds in new video.” by Robert Lea. 2023.
- “Distinguish between organic and inorganic molecules?” by Nam D. 2018.
- “The Role of Cognitive Flexibility in Moderating the Effect of School-Related Stress Exposure.” by Orly Harel, et al. 2023.
- “Study Finds That Cognitive Flexibility Helps Teachers Deal With Stress.” Staff Writer. 2023.
- “Demystifying cognitive flexibility: Implications for clinical and developmental neuroscience.” by Dina R. Dajani & Lucina Q. Uddin. 2015.
- “7 Ways to Develop Cognitive Flexibility.” by Marianne Stenger. 2017.
Copper Age Leadership
- “New Scientific Method Reveals Female Leadership in Copper Age Iberia.” News Staff. 2023.
- “Amelogenin peptide analyses reveal female leadership in Copper Age Iberia (c.2900 - 2650 BC). by Marta Cintas-Peña, et al. 2023.
Follow Curiosity Daily on your favorite podcast app to get smarter with Calli and Nate — for free! Still curious? Get exclusive science shows, nature documentaries, and more real-life entertainment on discovery+! Go to https://discoveryplus.com/curiosity to start your 7-day free trial. discovery+ is currently only available for US subscribers.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.