Space Swells Brain Cavity, Cave Fossils, Keeping Cool
Today, you’ll learn about a potential obstacle to human flight to Mars, a discovery in a Laotian cave that is sending archaeologists back to the drawing board, and how new technology could keep us cool in a warming world without adding to the problem of climate change.
Find episode transcripts here: https://curiosity-daily-4e53644e.simplecast.com/episodes/space-swells-brain-cavity-cave-fossils-keeping-cool
Space Swells Brain Cavity
- “Brain Cavities That Swell in Space May Need At Least 3 Years to Recover.” by McKenzie Prillman. 2023.
- “Laos Cave Fossils Prompt Rethink of Human Migration Map.” by Jude Coleman. 2023.
- “Fossil bones found in Laotian cave are oldest evidence for modern humans in mainland South-East Asia, say scientists.” by Anna Salleh. 2023.
- “New Technologies Could Keep People Cool in a Warming World.” by Kathiann Kowalski. 2023.
- “How Air-Conditioning Creates a Climate Conundrum.” by Spoorthy Raman. 2022.
Follow Curiosity Daily on your favorite podcast app to get smarter with Calli and Nate — for free! Still curious? Get exclusive science shows, nature documentaries, and more real-life entertainment on discovery+! Go to https://discoveryplus.com/curiosity to start your 7-day free trial. discovery+ is currently only available for US subscribers.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.