847 : How to Enhance Your Team’s Greatness through Coaching with Sara Canaday
Sara Canaday shares the essential skills that help managers level up their leadership and engage employees.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) The surprisingly simple principles of coaching well.
2) The two types of coaching and when to deploy each.
3) A step-by-step guide to coaching effectively.
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep847 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT SARA —
Sara Canaday is a leadership strategist and award-winning author who helps arm professionals with the practices and strategies they need to make the critical shift from informed to influential, from doer to driver, and from manager to leader.
When she’s not speaking or working with her clients, she’s cheering on her son’s football team or hiding new shoe purchases from her husband and 20 year old daughter.
• LinkedIn: Sara Canaday
• Website: SaraCanaday.com
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Book: The Chrysalis Code: Becoming the Type of Leader Other People Want to Follow by Ron West
• Past episode: 431: Leadership Practices You Should Stop with Sara Canaday
— THANK YOU SPONSORS! —
• BetterHelp. Discover your potential with online therapy. Get 10% off your first month at BetterHelp.com/awesome