851: How to Build Confidence Through Trust with Nicole Kalil
Confidence sherpa Nicole Kalil busts the myth about confidence and validation and shows you how to develop true confidence.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) What confidence really means
2) The four questions to ask when you have low confidence
3) How to build trust within yourself
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep851 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT NICOLE —
Nicole’s passion for eliminating gender expectations and redefining “Woman’s Work” is both what keeps her up at night, and what gets her up in the morning. Well that, and an abundant amount of coffee.
An in-demand speaker, author of Validation is For Parking, leadership strategist, respected coach, and host of the “This Is Woman’s Work” Podcast, her stalker-like obsession with confidence sets her apart from the constant stream of experts telling us to BE confident. She actually shares HOW you build it, and gives actionable tools you can implement immediately.
A fugitive of the C-suite at a Fortune 100 company, she has coached hundreds of women in business, which has given her insight as to what – structurally, systemically and socially – is and isn’t serving both women and leaders within an organization.
Maintaining some semblance of sanity in her different roles of wife, mother, and business owner successfully is an ongoing challenge... in whatever free time she has, she enjoys reading and wine guzzling, is an avid cheese enthusiast, a hotel snob, and a reluctant peloton rider.
• Podcast: This is Woman’s Work
• Website: NicoleKalil.com
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Book: Think Again: The Power of Knowing What You Don't Know by Adam Grant
• Past episode: 357: The Six Morning Habits of High Performers with Hal Elrod
• Past episode: 842: How to Thrive in High-Stakes Situations with Carol Kauffman