852: Dale Carnegie’s Timeless Wisdom on Building Mental Resilience and Strong Relationships with Joe Hart
Joe Hart shares powerful wisdom on how to create the life you want based on the timeless principles of Dale Carnegie.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) The questions that make your mind unshakeable
2) The powerful habit that sets you up for daily success
3) The secret to getting along with even the most difficult people
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep852 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT JOE —
Joe Hart began his career as a practicing attorney. After taking a Dale Carnegie Course, Joe reassessed his career path and future, ultimately leaving the practice of law to start and sell a company then Joe become the president of Asset Health—all before becoming the President and CEO of Dale Carnegie in 2015.
In 2019, the CEO Forum Group named Joe as one of twelve transformative leaders, giving him the Transformative CEO Leadership Award in the category of the People. He is the host of a top global podcast, “Take Command: A Dale Carnegie Podcast”, and he speaks around the world on topics such as leadership, resilience, and innovation, among other things. Joe and his wife, Katie, have six children, three dogs, and one cat. He is an active marathoner, having run many races, including Boston, New York, Chicago, Berlin, Detroit, and Toronto.
• Company: DaleCarnegie.com
• LinkedIn: Joe Hart
• Twitter: @josephkhart
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Book: How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie
• Book: How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
• Book: The Earned Life: Lose Regret, Choose Fulfillment by Marshall Goldsmith and Mark Reiter
• Book: Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World by Cal Newport
• Book: Digital Minimalism: Choosing a Focused Life in a Noisy World by Cal Newport
• Book: Can't Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds by David Goggins
— THANK YOU SPONSORS! —
• LinkedIn Jobs. Find quality hires fast with a free job posting at LinkedIn.com/beawesome.