853: The Four Workarounds that Help Solve Nearly any Problem with Paulo Savaget
Paulo Savaget reveals unconventional tactics to solve just about any problem.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) The four workarounds–and how to use them.
2) How to maximize incentives to start change.
3) Why you shouldn’t let limited resources stop you.
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep853 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT PAULO —
Paulo Savaget is associate professor at Oxford University’s Engineering Sciences Department and the Saïd Business School. He holds a PhD from the University of Cambridge as a Gates Scholar and has a background working as a lecturer, consultant, entrepreneur, and researcher finding innovative solutions for a more inclusive world. As a consultant, he worked on projects for large companies, non-profits, government agencies in Latin America, and the OECD. He currently resides in Oxford.
• Website: Oxford Said Business School
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Book: Invisible Women: Data Bias in a World Designed for Men by Caroline Criado-Perez
• Book: Originals: How Non-Conformists Move the World by Adam Grant