854: Mastering Your Surprise Career Super Power: Notetaking with Anh Dao Pham
Anh Dao Pham shares pro tips on developing the most underrated skill that makes a world of difference: note-taking.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) Why note-taking is a powerful differentiator
2) The four-hour investment that ends up saving hundreds of hours
3) How to synthesize your notes for maximum impact
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep854 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT ANH —
Anh Dao Pham, VP of Product & Program Management at Edmunds.com, has successfully led technical projects for two decades at start-ups and major corporations. In her book Glue: How Project Leaders Create Cohesive, Engaged, High-Performing Teams, Anh vividly brings compassionate, positive, nimble leadership to life, demonstrating with actionable guidance, the power of caring and connection to inspire outstanding results.
Anh lives with her husband and two children in Los Angeles, California.
• Website: GlueLeaders.com
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Book: Be Water, My Friend: The Teachings of Bruce Lee by Shannon Lee
• Book: On Writing: A Memoir Of The Craft (A Memoir of the Craft) by Stephen King
• Book: On Writing Well: The Classic Guide to Writing Nonfiction by William Zinsser
• TED Talk: Derek Sivers: How to start a movement