860: The Science of Compelling Body Language with Richard Newman
Richard Newman reveals insights on the small–but impactful–shifts anyone can make to become a more powerful communicator.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) How to maximize your impact with two hand gestures.
2) The key to looking like a charismatic leader.
3) The most important question to ask before any presentation.
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep860 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT RICHARD —
Richard is the Founder of Body Talk. Over the past 22 years his team have trained over 120,000 business leaders around the world, to improve their communication and impact, including one client who gained over $1 Billion in new business in just one year, using the strategies that Richard teaches.
• Research: “Non-Verbal Presence: How Changing Your Behaviour Can Increase Your Ratings for Persuasion, Leadership and Confidence” by Richard Newman, Adrian Furnham, Laura Weis, Marcus Gee, Roxana Cardos, Alixe Lay, Alistair McClelland
• Book: You Were Born to Speak
• Website: UKBodyTalk.com
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Software: Mentimeter.com
• Book: Peoplewatching: The Desmond Morris Guide to Body Language by Desmond Morris
• Book: Can't Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds by David Goggins
• Book: Never Finished: Unshackle Your Mind and Win the War Within by David Goggins