864: How to Design a Career Portfolio that Beats Burnout, Navigates Disruption, and Future-Proofs Your Career with Christina Wallace
Christina Wallace discusses the benefits of having a diverse work portfolio that will help you weather any storm.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) How to diversify your work
2) How to lessen friction and hit your flow
3) The three questions that surface your hidden needs
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep864 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT CHRISTINA —
Christina Wallace is a human Venn diagram with a career at the intersection of business, technology and the arts. A writer, podcaster, serial entrepreneur, and erstwhile theater producer, Christina spent a decade building businesses in New York City. She is currently a Senior Lecturer at Harvard Business School, an active startup mentor, and angel investor. Christina holds undergraduate degrees in mathematics and theater studies from Emory University and an MBA from Harvard. In her free time she likes to sing in choirs, climb mountains, and run marathons (slowly). She lives in Cambridge with her husband and their two energetic children.
• Instagram: Christina Wallace
• LinkedIn: Christina Wallace
• Website: PortfolioLife.com
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Book: The Anxious Achiever: Turn Your Biggest Fears into Your Leadership Superpower by Morra Aarons-Mele
• Book: The Innovator's DNA: Mastering the Five Skills of Disruptive Innovators by Jeff Dyer, Hal Gregersen, Clayton Christensen