865: The Universal Principles of Successful People with Dave Crenshaw
Dave Crenshaw shares valuable insights on how people succeed, gleaned from his guests on The Dave Crenshaw Success Project podcast.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) One thing every professional should learn.
2) The trick to multiplying your career opportunities.
3) Why to take that risk now—not later.
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep865 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT DAVE —
Dave Crenshaw develops productive leaders in Fortune 500 companies, universities, and organizations of every size. He has appeared in Time magazine, USA Today, FastCompany, and the BBC News. His courses on LinkedIn Learning have been viewed tens of millions of times. His five books have been published in eight languages, the most popular of which is The Myth of Multitasking—a time management bestseller. As an author, speaker, and online instructor, Dave has transformed the lives and careers of hundreds of thousands around the world.
• LinkedIn: Dave Crenshaw
• Podcast: The Dave Crenshaw Success Project
• Website: DaveCrenshaw.com
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Book: Basic Economics by Thomas Sowell
• Book series: Hustle 2.0