95 | The Last Olympian Ch. 13B–14A w/ Kelly Schubert (LIVE in Toronto!)
Kelly returns to the pod to finally fulfill the prophecy of making a Schubes live show in Toronto happen! Speaking of prophecies, this one is FULL OF VISIONS. Topics include: lies, Tim Horton’s, the FAA, *NSYNC, boops, J Hope, Ancient Greek Boxes, no-take-backsies, Thalia: Voice of Reason, author cash grabs, Twilight, the Cyclopes Union, Kronos’ voice, Power Rangers, Gollum, RED prediction, puzzles, The Raptors, the WNBA, Meddling Adults, pasta, and more!
Thanks to our sponsors:
ATHLETIC GREENS: Get 1 year of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs at athleticgreens.com/newestolympian
MICRODOSE GUMMIES: Get free shipping and 30% off at microdose.com w/ code "NEWESTOLYMPIAN"
— Find The Newest Olympian Online —
• Website: www.thenewestolympian.com
• Patreon: www.thenewestolympian.com/patreon
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/newestolympian
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/newestolympian
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/newestolympian
• Reddit: www.reddit.com/r/thenewestolympian
• Merch: www.thenewestolympian.com/merch
— Production —
• Creator, Host, Producer, Social Media, Web Design: Mike Schubert
• Editor: Sherry Guo
• Art: Jessica E. Boyd
— About The Show —
Is Percy Jackson the book series we should’ve been reading all along? Join Mike Schubert as he reads through the books for the first time with the help of longtime PJO fans to cover the plot, take stabs at what happens next, and nerd out over Greek mythology. Whether you're looking for an excuse to finally read these books, or want to re-read an old favorite with a digital book club, grab your blue chocolate chip cookies and listen along. New episodes release on Mondays wherever you get your podcasts!