Episode 80: The Healing Is in the Opening (part 1) with Kirby Criddle
In this conversation with mystical force Kirby Criddle, we...
- discuss the difference between intellectual understanding and embodied understanding
- talk about the concepts of opening and closing as it relates to trauma, healing, the nervous system, and embodiment
- discuss the effect of energy and its existence prior to how it manifests, first in the nervous system, and then in physical form
- share Kirby's word for 2022 — confluence — and what it means to her
- discuss the traumatized nervous system's tendency to reject entire concepts and make them "wrong" out of a deep fear of not being able to do it "right"
- share the idea of sitting with the discomfort that's present, being curious about what's there, and allowing the discomfort to dissolve and create softeness and openness
- talk about why it's so difficult to discern intuition from fear, particularly if we're disembodied
- discuss our culture's skewed perception of self-trust
- discuss the concept of the nervous system being in charge of physiological processes and also being like a radio receiver that picks up the frequencies of our egos or pain bodies and Higher Selves or souls
- elaborate on openness as being access to a full range of human experiences, sensations, and emotions — not just happiness
- share some of the modalities, like Body Talk, that Kirby uses with her clients
- bring the heart and heart energy into the discussion about the nervous system and coherence
- talk about being closed and why it's not "bad"
VESSEL: the care & protection of your feminine range in a world built for men
OPEN: a monthly reset for creatives, empaths, and other highly sensitive people
SOVEREIGN BEINGS: a 6-week exploration of emotions, trauma, and the things that hold us back
Podkasten Holistic Trauma Healing with Lindsey Lockett er innebygd på denne siden fra en åpen RSS feed. Alle filer, beskrivelser, illustrasjoner og andre metadata fra RSS-feeden tilhører podcasteieren og er ikke tilknyttet eller validert av Podplay.