Episode 81: Openness in the Body, Cosmic Spankings, & Vulnerability in Relationships (part 2) with Kirby Criddle
In the second part of my two-part conversation with Kirby Criddle, we...
- share an instance when one of Kirby's clients had a spontaneous healing from hearing loss
- talk about the upside and downside of "quantum leaps"
- discuss Kirby's attempted cancellation over a video she made about triggers and self-responsibility
- discuss triggers as a way we close and collapse around pain
- share a story about Lindsey falling, experiencing constriction and closing energy, listening to her body, and shaking and how she remained open
- talk about how openness allows us to suffer less and remain present and move through stress without it becoming trauma
- explain what Kirby calls a "cosmic spanking"
- talk about moving through judgment and shame to stay open
- Kirby shares how different her online cancellation experience could've been if she'd had a Nervous System Hygiene Practice
- share experiences when Kirby remembers consciously closing off and shutting down or exiling parts of herself
- Kirby shares a story about a man she dated who lived a double life and how she convinced herself to ignore her intuition about it
- discuss being closed as a familiar state
- talk about the dance of opening and vulnerability in relationships and how we can trust both our opening and our closing
VESSEL: the care & protection of your feminine range in a world built for men
OPEN: a monthly reset for creatives, empaths, and other highly sensitive people
SOVEREIGN BEINGS: a 6-week exploration of emotions, trauma, and the things that hold us back
Podkasten Holistic Trauma Healing with Lindsey Lockett er innebygd på denne siden fra en åpen RSS feed. Alle filer, beskrivelser, illustrasjoner og andre metadata fra RSS-feeden tilhører podcasteieren og er ikke tilknyttet eller validert av Podplay.