Surviving Motherhood Overwhelm
Welcome to episode forty-five of the Honest Mamas Podcast. Today, Sophie speaks with Shawn Fink. Shawn has been called the "Yoda of Mamas" and is her 5th year of the Abundant Mama, her blog which has evolved into a 4-week program.
She has placed over 1500 mamas onto a path of building an abundant life practice using "soul"-care (her definition of self-care), learning to trust and let go, and making time for play.
The Abundant Mama® Project is on a mission to bring JOYFUL energy to overwhelmed, highly sensitive moms all over the world. Being wholeheartedly present, peaceful and playful while nailing the work-life-parenting balance role is HARD. It’s even harder for those of us who are highly sensitive.
This project is all about empowering moms to follow their dreams and live the kind of mom you dream of being. YOU get to design motherhood YOUR way through our resources, inspiration, support and encouragement.
What you’ll hear in this episode
- How Shawn became interested in this line of work
- The issues around motherhood overwhelm
- Triggers and the ways they affect highly sensitive people
- The physical responses our bodies have to issues of nervousness
- Ways in which mothers can support themselves through overwhelm
- Managing the post-partem years
- The importance and need to mother and care for ourselves
- Practical tips for mothers dealing with these issues
Podkasten Honest Mamas Podcast er innebygd på denne siden fra en åpen RSS feed. Alle filer, beskrivelser, illustrasjoner og andre metadata fra RSS-feeden tilhører podcasteieren og er ikke tilknyttet eller validert av Podplay.