Automation within an ADME Laboratory
Taking an assay from bench to an automated platform
In this podcast, Prakash Bhosale (Director of Discovery ADME at Q2 Solutions; IN, USA) discusses high-throughput in vitro screening and how to understand structure-activity relationships against ADME properties. The advantages of the Tecan technology are also addressed as well as top tips for driving SAR analysis.
Questions discussed include:
- Why is compound management and storage important?
- Do you suggest that a lab goes full in on automation or transitions to automation over time?
- When do you take an assay from the bench to an automated platform?
- How much experience do you need with programming to implement automated tools?
- What are the advantages of the Tecan technology?
- What are your top tips for driving SAR analysis?
Podkasten Laboratory Considerations for Clinical Trials er innebygd på denne siden fra en åpen RSS feed. Alle filer, beskrivelser, illustrasjoner og andre metadata fra RSS-feeden tilhører podcasteieren og er ikke tilknyttet eller validert av Podplay.