The 10 Keys To Thriving Through Economic Turbulence
Are you concerned that there might be a recession fast approaching? How do you hold it down and protect your loved ones? Balazs is here with his 10 Keys To Thriving Through Economic Turbulence, which can help you navigate what is coming by addressing your current situation - and then taking action.
This episode kicks off with more of Balazs’s origin story and how he got to where he is today, with a humorous reflection on his return from holiday to an empty trading office after the real estate crash in 2008. So Balazs has been here before: mired in panic, stress, and uncertainty. And he’s here to tell you that with a bit of preemptive planning, you can avoid the pain and prosper regardless.
From focusing on what you can control to assessing how reliant you are on your government system, and from dealing with problem-solving in a creative way to being that voice of reason because you’re leveling up your self-improvement, The Diamond Life Mentor reminds us that no matter what color swan is coming, working on yourself remains key. And that starts here.
“It’s better to plan ahead and to start taking actions now than it is to wait until the writing is on the wall.” ~ Balazs W Kardos
In This Episode:
- Balazs makes connections and creates opportunity at an upmarket event
- Balazs returns from holiday after the ’08 crash - to empty offices
- Making emergency plans in the event of a likely recession
- Focus on the ‘controllables’ in your daily operation
- Understanding a ‘black swan’ event
- Spending to avoid pain rather than spending to seek pleasure
- Getting creative in the ways that you problem solve
- It’s better to be prepared and not need it than need it and not be prepared
- How reliant are you on your government’s system to survive?
- Attack and go on the offense – taking massive action!
Connect with Balazs W Kardos: