Alex Hoffer is a DevRel engineer at Plaid. Previously, she was managing the QA team at Dropbox for 6 years. At Plaid, she's been working on documentation and an overhaul of the Plaid developer docs. Developer experience is extremely important at Plaid and the docs are a big part of that. Tune in to hear more about how to create an excellent developer experience:
- How does a cross-functional team work together with other departments in order to improve the developer functionality?
- How developer experience is about product, documentation and engineering collaborating together?
- What is her role in the API Review Committee, which helps ensure APIs are standardized and maintain their API style guide?
- Docs revamp - how have they approached it, why have they done it, where is it going next?
- How does the entire doc editing and authorship process work at Plaid?
- And last but not least, how have they incorporated user feedback into the docs process!
The host is Laura Vass (Editor of Developer Portals Newsletter, Co-Founder of Pronovix).