Former technical writer, previously a journalist and now fronted engineer, conference speaker and workshop organizer. Tune in to learn about Carolyn's career journey.
- How did she transition from journalism to technical writing and how did her previously acquired journalism skills support that journey?
- Why and how did she become a software engineer?
- What was her role in the Google Season of Docs program that connects experienced technical writers with the open source community?
- What does humanizing your documentation mean in practice?
- How to write a good FAQ page to best support the onboarding process?
In this episode we are exploring a new topic that hasn't been touched on yet over the API The Docs podcast series.
The host is Anett Pozsár (Senior Technical Writer, Pronovix).
Google - Season of Docs