Tom Ricciardelli – Recycled and recyclable flooring. One company’s journey creating a quality product from nearly 100% recycled materials and paying to recycle it again.
Tom Ricciardelli is President and CEO of SelecTech, Inc., a flooring manufacturer dedicated to using recycled materials and creating products that are, in turn, recyclable. He is also the Chairman of the Flooring Committee at EOS/ESD Association Inc. which works on furthering electrostatic containment in flooring.
Located in Avon, MA in the Greater Boston area, SelecTech is most known for their specialty commercial flooring that solves industry problems. One product is StaticStop. They also have a unique residential product, Place N Go. It is made with a resilient recycled plastic that installs easily over a variety of problem subfloors, resists moisture, is long-lasting and is recyclable at the end of its life.
· Place N Go product, what it is and how to use it
· The company’s path from their initial vision to their current mission
· The wider scope of SelecTech in problem solving for commercial uses
· The SelecTech website: https://selectech.com/
· Direct link to the Place N Go website: https://placengo.com/
· Direct link to the StaticStop website: https://staticstop.com/