141 The Legacy Christian Academy Scandal—Part 2
[ Part 2 of 3 ] Caitlin Erickson makes a discovery that prompts her to give a statement to police.
Content Warning: This series is about allegations of physical, sexual, psychological and spiritual abuse of students and minors at their church-run Christian school. There is heavy focus on corporal punishment, details of grooming and sexual assault of minors, mention of anti-LGBTQ+ and racist rhetoric, mention of self-harm and suicidal ideation. While these allegations have resulted in criminal charges, they haven’t yet been proven or tested in court.
- CLASS ACTION: See Latest info and download the Legal Statement of Claim [PDF]
- CBC News investigation: Exorcisms, violent discipline and other abuse alleged by former students of private Sask. Christian school | CBC News by Jason Warick
- View News clippings and other archival evidence downloaded [PDF]
- Follow Caitlin Erickson on Twitter and Tiktok
- Subscribe to the Legacy of Abuse Podcast and follow on TikTok, Twitter, and Patreon
- Donate to the gofundme for the Legacy of Abuse Class Action Lawsuit.
Full list of resources, information sources, credits and music credits:
See the page for this episode atwww.canadiantruecrime.ca/episodes
Listen ad-free and early:
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.