I have been following Ashley on Instagram for the past year and I find his content really useful both as a coach and also as someone who has suffered from a niggling hip injury.
I see muscular imbalances day in day out working as a personal trainer and coach and it is something that almost everybody has in common in one way or another.
I invited Ashley to come on and talk about some of the important factors we need to consider when dealing with imbalances. In the episode you can expect to learn;
- What are the most common reasons for muscular imbalances?
- The importance of a movement assessment before progressing into a strength and conditioning program or sport?
- What can poor movement mechanics lead to?
- Should we spending a portion of our training time addressing weaknesses before they become and injuries?
- The Silly Lunge and his quest to master the 1 arm pull up on his other arm.
Go and check him out on Instagram and give him a follow
Thanks for listening. Don't forget to subscribe wherever you listen to the podcast and follow me
If you would like to join the slacker tracker to get active and stay active then you can join for a 2 week free trial by clicking the link below or visiting our website to find out more.
Join the 2-week trial