Anna Wallenten is a peak performance coach and her energy and motivation is infectious. Anna isn't afraid to get stuck into your deepest insecurities and address them in order to help you improve your life.
The importance of a morning routine is written in almost every self-development book I've read and it's common to hear about highly successful people about having their own morning routine.
In this episode you can expect to learn;
- What is Peak Performance?
- The importance of a good morning routine.
- Developing a personal morning routine that suits you and your lifestyle.
- Some of the bad habits that people may do in the morning.
- Subconscious vs Conscious habits in the morning.
- What is the bigger picture of owning your morning routines? Singular actions may not make a huge difference but combined with others over time they will.
- Should you take rest days from your morning routine? Have a lie-in for example
- What is a good way to begin developing your morning routine
You can find Anna on Instagram @annwallenten
Thanks for listening. Don't forget to subscribe wherever you listen to the podcast and follow me
If you would like to join the slacker tracker to get active and stay active then you can join for a 2 week free trial by clicking the link below or visiting our website to find out more.
Join the 2-week trial