Aleksi has been hit hard by the overtraining syndrome, which took his body for a ride. But he is back with the aim to go from MMA amateur world champion to professional world champion.
This episode is a really interesting look behind the curtains of a Mixed Martial Arts fighter.
The Top 5 key takeaways from his story:
- Don´t be too harsh on yourself. Enjoy the ride and don´t forget to socialize with your friends.
- Do what you love - follow your passion - everything else is a waste of time.
- Don´t rush. Make a long term plan for your goals. Reaching your goal in one year is not a long term plan. Shoot for ten to fifteen years or even more.
- Don´t sacrifice your life in order to achieve your goal.
- Some say, MMA is barbaric and brutal - some say, MMA is poetry in motion.
Accounts to follow:
Books to read:
Kevin Hart; I Can´t Make this up
Kevin Hart, The Decision: Overcoming Today's BS for Tomorrow's Success
Netflix series to watch:
Don´t F**K this up
The podcast Dare to Suck - Inspiring changemakers opening up to young adults (and their parents) is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.