Born and raised in Spain, Loli is currently living in the United States and at the helm of Boomwriter - a software platform for education, focused on writing.
Not only has she started her own company in the past but also worked in the corporate world as well as earned her stripes at elite educational powerhouses such as Hult International Business School.
Her mantra is "Education is THE foundation for the development of every human being"
5 key takeaways
- Nobody knows what the future classroom will look like but one thing is already getting clear: working and learning from home also means that kids are losing their adult reference outside their own family - which use to be the teacher.
- Social interaction and soft skills are an extremely important part of the day-to-day school. Future learning solutions will need to cope with the emotional part and creating bonds between children even if not being at school.
- Schools are currently under a great deal of pressure in terms of making the right educational choices fast. On the one hand, the amount of new offerings is rising but on the other hand, the educational ecosystem is still a very protected one while budgets are getting cut
- Education is THE foundation for the development of every human being. Education makes us creative, resourceful, and enables crucial connections in our brain.
- Share your ideas, get input from your peers, and develop them further.
Ways to connect: