With 15% unemployment, COVID-19 is changing many of our careers. In this episode I share my own experiences with choosing a career during the Great Recession--with help from friends and experts on LinkedIn. Whether you are in job transition, have recently completed college or know someone who is looking, I hope this episode provides the resources, tools and inspiration you need.
- Key #1: How to use the 7 Best Stories Method to identify skills & interests
- Key #2: Why you should follow your instincts
- Key #3: Use a Work History Review to identify qualities of a new career
- Key #4: Use Strengthsfinder 2.0 to articulate your strengths
- Key #5: Use informational interviews to “try on” new jobs
- Key #6: Leverage online resources like Careeronestop.org
Get more details in the show notes at diggingforinsights.com/13