Accepting Ourselves As We Are
In this episode:
We discuss those times in the symbolic life that call on us to bring tolerance, kindness, and patience to ourselves.
Let's make this a conversation:
Do you have a comment or question about this episode, or about something you would like me to address in a future episode? Please contact me on Instagram (@digital.jung), Facebook (facebook.com/jungiananalyst), or Twitter (@Jason_E_Smith).
For more on living a symbolic life:
Please check out my book, Religious but Not Religious: Living a Symbolic Life, available from Chiron Publications.
Sources for quotes and more:
- Psychotherapists and the Clergy from 'Collected Works, vol. 11' by C.G. Jung
- Transformation Symbolism in the Mass from 'Collected Works, vol. 11' by C.G. Jung
- 'Children's Dreams' by C.G. Jung
- 'From the Life and Work of C.G. Jung' by Aniela Jaffé
- 'Selected Letters' by C.G. Jung
- 'Ego and Archetype' by Edward Edinger
- The Hawk (Sakuṇagghi Sutta)
The podcast Digital Jung is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.