Welcome back, sleepyheads. This evening, we’ll step back in time to 19th century England, and visit the home of Jane Austen, the author of many world-renowned books. 😴
Sound design: garden birdsong, gentle breeze 🐦🍃
Narrator: Elizabeth Grace
Support our Sponsors
- BetterHelp. We want you to feel your best. Take care of your mental health with the help of a licensed, professional therapist. Go to betterhelp.com/getsleepy for 10% off of your first month.
Listen to The Sleepy Bookshelf
For more soothing content, listen and subscribe to our sister podcast, The Sleepy Bookshelf. Designed to send you to sleep with classic novels.
- Get Sleepy’s Premium Feed: https://getsleepy.com/support/.
- Get Sleepy Merchandise: https://getsleepy.com/store.
- Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/get-sleepy/id1487513861.
Stay up to date on all podcast news and even vote on upcoming episodes!
- Website: https://getsleepy.com/.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/getsleepypod/.
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/getsleepypod/.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/getsleepypod.
About Get Sleepy
Get Sleepy is the #1 story-telling podcast designed to help you get a great night’s rest. By combining sleep meditation with a relaxing bedtime story, each episode will guide you gently towards sleep.
Get Sleepy Premium
Get instant access to ad-free episodes, as well as the Thursday night bonus episode by subscribing to our premium feed. It's easy! Sign up in two taps!
Get Sleepy Premium feed includes:
- Monday and Wednesday night episodes (with zero ads).
- The exclusive Thursday night bonus episode.
- Access to the entire back catalog (also ad-free).
- Exclusive sleep meditation episodes.
- Discounts on merchadise.
- We’ll love you forever.
Get your 7-day free trial: https://getsleepy.com/support.
Thank you so much for listening!
Feedback? Let us know your thoughts! https://getsleepy.com/contact-us/.
That’s all for now. Sweet dreams ❤️ 😴