Most of us want to start a business to achieve some form of freedom.Freedom to call the shots.Freedom to make your own hours.Freedom to earn BIG.Freedom to do work that matters.On this week's new podcast episode, I’m chatting with my business BFF Linda Bello all about building a business around freedom. Linda is a New York born and raised Online Business Mentor who helps entrepreneurs create more freedom and income in their online businesses doing the work they love.
Thanks to her online mentoring business she was able to double her 9-5 income in just two months and now not only does she get to do what she loves - she gets to focus on what matters most - family.She's been featured by the Huff Post and has helped 100's of entrepreneurs fall in love with their work with dozens who have left their 9-5s.On this episode, Linda shares:
- What to do if you’re struggling to get started
- Why freedom matters to Linda
- 4 must-have tools that give you more freedom in your business
- The 2 ways that help Linda protect her time
- The one question to ask yourself so you don’t live with regret
- 2 things to try when you need to get motivated
Be sure to head over to Instagram and let me know what your biggest take away was.