There are massive gains to be had if you’re willing to take a crack at autumn sowing, which presents a fantastic opportunity to grow some truly giant hardy annuals.
Whether you’re looking to get ahead on ornamental additions to the garden or encourage stronger roots to protect your edible plants, Sarah & Arthur explain how autumn sowing now could be the start of an envious, vibrant ensemble in the next year’s spring and summer months.
In this episode, discover:
- The best varieties of ornamental flowers and productive edible veg to sow early
- Which hardy annuals to sow early for truly incredible growth
- How to grow flowers with stronger roots and better disease resistance
- The hardy nature shared by many plants with ‘snow’, ‘frost’ or ‘ice’ in the name
- Sarah’s recipe for a pleasant, delicious chilli jam
Order Sarah’s new book: https://bit.ly/2TWHJcz
Order Arthur’s new book: https://bit.ly/3xOov7H
Shop on the Sarah Raven Website: http://bit.ly/3jvbaeu
Get in touch: email@example.com