Virgin Radio’s Vancouver Morning Show Host, Jonny Staub, holds nothing back in this interview. Revealing that his grandparents having been in concentration camps in Germany for over two years is what motivates him to persevere today. What it was like to walk into a radio studio for six months, turn on the microphone to entertain hundreds of thousands of people, and not talk about the hardest thing he was experiencing in his life - all while eventually being called out by his team members. Jonny opens up about his continued work towards feelings of worth and abandonment he's experienced since he was a child, and letting go of the need for approval from others as an adult.
More highlights include:
- How 2020 taught Jonny Staub the power of forgiveness, and how you can work towards it too.
- Why being inauthentic means missing out on life.
- The power of trusting your gut.
- "Bet on yourself and you'll never loose".
- Preparing yourself with the tools to stick to your boundaries.
- Letting go of the disease to please.
Listen to Hooked On Habits on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, iHeart Radio, Amazon Music, Podcast Addict, and Stitcher.
If you enjoy the podcast, please leave a review! It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in helping the Hooked on Habits podcast to grow. I also love reading the reviews!
To sign up for our email newsletter and get the inside scoop on conversations with the latest guests, please visit: mandygill.com/hooked-on-habits-podcast.
Follow Mandy at: