In this week’s episode, I talk with Stefania Avanzo, a professional golfer based in Italy.
I have great admiration for professional athletes who practice every day for hours on end to achieve their goals. Not only do they have to push themselves physically, but also mentally as they visualize what they want to manifest.
Together, we discuss:
• The power of visualization
• Patience being her greatest lesson in life
• How to get out of your mind
• How she deals with difficult situations
• Learning to enjoy the simple things in life
Stefania has been playing since she was just 12-years-old, and she represents Italy nationally.
Stefania is one of the most positive and happy people I know, and I hope you’ll find her story just as inspiring as I do.
Let me know what you think of this episode, and don’t forget to follow us on Instagram @crina.okumus for behind-the-scenes insights and more advice.