850: How to Reinvent Yourself in Life and Work with Joanne Lipman
Joanne Lipman reveals her strategies for reinventing how you live, work, and lead.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) How struggle makes you better.
2) Three tricks to make any transition easier.
3) How to take the most efficient brain breaks.
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep850 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT JOANNE —
Joanne Lipman is a pioneering journalist and the author of the No. 1 bestseller THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID: What Men and Women Need to Know About Working Together and NEXT! The Power of Reinvention in Life and Work. She has served as Editor-in-Chief of USA Today, USA Today Network, Conde Nast Portfolio, and The Wall Street Journal’s Weekend Journal, leading those organizations to six Pulitzer Prizes. She is also an on-air CNBC contributor and Yale University journalism lecturer.
• Website: JoanneLipman.com
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Book: Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
• Book: The Eureka Factor: Aha Moments, Creative Insight, and the Brain by John Kounios and Mark Beeman
• Book: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill