In this interview about cohousing with Diane Margolis, PhD we discuss:
- Diane’s background, both professional and personal as it relates to cohousing.
- Her involvement with the Cohousing Research Network.
- Defining what is cohousing?
- Why would people want to house themselves this way?
- What are the challenges with this model?
- What does the research say?
- What research still needs to be done?
Cohousing: A Contemporary Approach to Housing Ourselves by Kathryn McCamot and Charles Durrett
Cohousing Research Network
Disclaimer: topics discussed on the podcast are for educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice. Consult with your medical provider about the appropriateness of these interventions in your individual case.
Music credit: American Vernacular by RAGE
Donate here to support the podcast
Support the show