Hi money-chatting friends! Happy Friyay - congrats, you made it!
To finish off the week, and kick the weekend off with a bang, we’re bringing you another bonus Money Moments bonus episode.
Money Moments is where we chat to real Kiwis about their experiences with money - the ups, the downs and everything in between.
Today we're joined by Rosey Nathan, Partner at Customise Talent Group, Chief Commercial Officer at Her Career and a fellow podcast host at the Rosey on Recruitment podcast.
Not only is Rosey a ray of sunshine with an infectious laugh, but she is also an ambitious business woman who has built a successful career in sales, and now recruitment.
In this episode, we chat about:
- Her career journey to date, and her drive to provide for her family
- Her recent transition out of sales and into recruitment, including going from a full-time salary to being paid on a commission only basis
- How a large windfall changed the course of her financial life
- How money drove her decision to change roles multiple times in a short period of time
- The link between confidence and salary negotiation, particularly for women
- Tips for negotiating your salary or a contract
- How a recruiter can support you in your career (and salary) development
…and lots more good stuff. We hope you enjoy this conversation as much as we did!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to It's No Secret, wherever you listen to podcasts and never miss an episode:
Google Podcasts and more
Join the conversation on: