Dr. Brandi Moore is a mom, wife, Naturopathic Doctor, mentor, speaker, and host of The Pretty Healthy Podcast.
She specializes in women's health and helps them rebalance their hormones, get their energy back, and lose weight. It is her mission to help women to understand their bodies and advocate for their health.
Dr. Brandi Moore addresses the following during this episode:
- What are hormones and how do they impact the mental and physical health of males vs. females.
- Role stress plays in hormonal imbalance
- Supplements and adaptogens that can help us manage stress better
- Stress management techniques for better stress management.
- How does coffee impact our stress and anxiety levels?
- What is the optimal lab level for your thyroid and what’s the difference in symptoms between hyper and hypo-thyroid?
- What helps your adrenal glands?
- How has the legalization of marijuana impacted the sex hormones and should we give it up?
- Why are men becoming more estrogen dominant and how it impact male fertility and sperm production.
- Reason for increased infertility for both males and females over the past decade and the rise in IVF cases.
- What are endocrine disruptors and what can we do to limit their impact?
- Tips and suggestions for creating balance in our lives and encouraging our body to start healing.
- Plus so much more!
To learn more about Dr. Brandi Moore please visit https://www.transforminganxiety.com/35
Follow Dr. Sekandari on:
Join private FB Group Transforming Anxiety: https://www.facebook.com/groups/transforminganxiety
Watch Video Recording on Youtube
To learn more about Dr. Sekandari's Transforming Anxiety Course, a self paced, online course that helps you manage and control your anxiety from the comfort and privacy of your own home, visit https://www.transforminganxiety.com/course