Vibha Arora, a Transformation Coach in Southern California, has been providing a safe, judgement free space for parents to process thoughts, feelings, beliefs, challenges and goals for the past 12 years.
She has her Master's Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy, is certified in a variety of subconscious modalities and is also a certified parent (and teacher) positive discipline facilitator.
She is an expert at uncovering patterns that are keeping parents stuck and shifting perspectives to that of limitless potential and possibilities.
Vibha’s passion in life is to empower parents and guide them towards their own inner wisdom, connection, purpose and truth.
Using her unique multidimensional approach she is able to coach on mindset, heartset and soulset levels to get to the root of issues and support her clients to go from Woe to Wow.
Vibha addresses the following during this episode:
- Parenting during a pandemic.
- Neglecting yourself to the determent of the family
- Limiting screen time for themselves and their kids.
- How to be more flexible when everything feels out of control
- How to prioritize and juggle what’s important.
- The root causes of behavior in children
- How to use positive discipline and conscious parenting with your children.
- How to go from overwhelm to being content as a parent.
- The 4 mistaken goals related to children misbehavior.
- How to deal with your own triggers as a parent when responding to your child
- Handling screen time with teens and tweens
- How to connect with your kids and create a safe space for connection
- How to aim for a win/win solution
- How to be a good enough parent
- How to prepare your children to be healthy responsible adults
- Plus so much more!
To learn more about Vibha, please visit https://www.transforminganxiety.com/36
Follow Dr. Sekandari on:
Join private FB Group Transforming Anxiety: https://www.facebook.com/groups/transforminganxiety
Watch Video Recording on Youtube
To learn more about Dr. Sekandari's Transforming Anxiety Course, a self paced, online course that helps you manage and control your anxiety from the comfort and privacy of your own home, visit https://www.transforminganxiety.com/course