Functional Medicine can help you get to the root of your health problems. Ruby Ali, a functional registered dietician and a transformation coach joins me to talk about getting healthy mentally and physically.
She completed her training at Cleveland Clinic, the Center of Functional Medicine, at the Institute of Functional Medicine, and the school of life. She specializes in helping people get to the root of their health issues by healing the deeper part of themselves.
By focusing on gut health, hormonal health, and emotional health, they can live a life full of health, vitality, and happiness.
Ruby addresses the following during this episode:
- How trauma impacts healing
- Gut health connection to anxiety, depression, and overall mental health
- Signs and symptoms of poor gut health and what to do about it
- Should you be concerned about gas and bloating after eating?
- How do allergies impact our gut?
- How to identify food sensitivities
- What is gut dysbiosis?
- How neuro-chemicals such as Serotonin and Dopamine are connected to gut health?
- How to naturally increase neurochemicals in our body?
- How to hormones impact gut health?
- How damaging is stress on our gut health?
- How the excessive use of hand sanitizers is impacting our gut health?
- Plus so much more!
To learn more about Ruby and download my free Yogurt recipe, visit https://www.transforminganxiety.com/34
Follow Dr. Sekandari on:
Join private FB Group Transforming Anxiety: https://www.facebook.com/groups/transforminganxiety
Watch Video Recording on Youtube
To learn more about Dr. Sekandari's Transforming Anxiety Course, a self paced, online course that helps you manage and control your anxiety from the comfort and privacy of your own home, visit https://www.transforminganxiety.com/course