Wilson is a content creator. I first came across him on the YouTube show The Grapevine, discussing hot cultural topics. I was blown away by this brother's knowledge and delivery. Then he mentioned from Cameroon! It was only right that I reached out to him to be on the series. I hope you enjoy our conversation.
In this episode we discuss:
- What are the issues between Africans and African-Americans?
- With so many cultures within the diaspora, is it possible for us to unite?
- How migration is changing African society?
- Where do the 2nd and 3rd generations fit in?
- Should Africans or first-generation be included in reparations?