Lewis Raymond Taylor on Beating The Demons Of The Past To Create a Life Worth Living
How do you go from convicted criminal to CEO of a company that was recently valued at $25 million? Let’s find out!!
On this episode of the On a Mission podcast, Lewis Raymond Taylor talks to us about how he went from fighting with the mafia and risking life in prison to completely flipping the script. Lewis started to tap into the darkness he’d always carried with him, as he could never shed the emotional neglect, abuse and trauma of his past. Instead of creating destruction, Lewis decided to start following a different path.
After serving an 18-month prison sentence & 6 months of rehab that stripped him apart - Lewis embraced self-development on a big scale and learned first-hand how to rebuild himself. Through that process, he has learnt how to guide others through their transformations, which is how the Coaching Masters was born.
From an angry, drug-addicted criminal to a freedom-lifestyle entrepreneur helping others. An honest reflection of how your past does not equal your future.
- Controversy isn't necessarily always a bad thing. Haters are obvious to all who look down on a situation, and hate never wins. The best tactic is to rise above and let them tire themselves out.
- The world of coaching and development can seem contrived and saturated to some, but we must remember that human beings are all unique. Just because a form of development does not apply to you, does not mean that it will not apply to somebody out there.
- When you are repeatedly told that you are bad, that something is wrong with you, that you are lesser that others, you do become mentally conditioned to believe it. It takes a special kind of mind - one that wants desperately to rescue ourselves - to break free and take back control.
- If you only focus upon single elements of life, such as money or spirituality, without taking a more holistic view of life in its entirety, you can't hope to really achieve success.
- The education system is fundamentally broken. We're sending children into battery-hen environments so that they can learn cookie-cutter facts about subjects that will prove of little use in their futures. The system needs disruption and reinvention.
'There's nothing you can throw at me that will put me off'
'I was on a self-sabotage mission'
'The more you learn the less you know'
'The education system is ripe for disruption'
On A Mission - https://omny.fm/shows/on-a-mission
Lewis Raymond Taylor - https://lewisraymondtaylor.com
The Coaching Masters – www.thecoachingmasters.com
ABOUT THE HOST
Not so long ago, life was barely recognisable for Ellie McKay, raising three children under five, battling post-natal depression, facing redundancy and walking into the job centre to claim benefits with a double pram, no confidence, and wracked with insecurities.
Fast forward to today, and life looks very different. Ellie committed to turning her life around for herself and her family. Following this commitment, she got to work and has now built multiple successful companies, as well as having created a multimillion-pound property portfolio from a standing start.
Ellie is now on a mission to make a positive impact and add value to others through her podcast which has attracted phenomenal guests worldwide. The show is specifically to help those trying to reach their full potential through its inspirational and motivational content, as well as challenging conventional wisdom to discuss all the “hot topics” in a relentless pursuit of the truth.
OAM Instagram: https://instagram.com/onamissionshow?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
The podcast On a Mission Podcast is embedded on this page from an open RSS feed. All files, descriptions, artwork and other metadata from the RSS-feed is the property of the podcast owner and not affiliated with or validated by Podplay.